Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I have friends at the same level I am who have received the chance to play extra games for bonuses but so far I haven't gotten this. Is there a reason for that or is it the luck of the draw? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's like you said, it's the luck of the drawer. King don't seem to add the promotions to every players game. Keep your fingers crossed you get the next one!