Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at level 1537 on Facebook but on my iPhone I'm at level 1535 waiting for an update. Why doesn't it synch when I reach a new level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think it might be because the levels you are playing on Facebook are not available on mobile yet. The levels always get released on Facebook first and then a few weeks later mobile so it could be this no?