Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I choose the 'tick' booster for this level I run into a problem. At some point during the level the game freezes. this only happens when I choose a booster. I have already lost four 'tick' boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If the app is freezing then normally it is recommended that you restart your phone, then clear out your memory and cache and try again. You should also try to close all your other apps when you play