additional player icon in my game?

StephanieG
StephanieG Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi I don't use FB to play this game. I have never logged in through FB. I play strictly when I am travelling and I don't use FB on my phone. Today I noticed what looks like a second player icon on my map? Mine has always been there. Now there is two. Tried to email from your site because the option is there to do so but received an email saying you don't help people that way?

I don't use FB to login to this game. I would have preferred to have asked this question without having to do so here. I am just wondering what this second icon is since I am not accessing this game through anything and I have never seen it before? I can't post a screenshot here though I did try to email one.

thank you.

Answers

• StephanieG
    edited March 2016

anyone know what this is (see pic above)? It is still showing up on my game map. I don't log into FB to play. I have never seen an additional player in my game (if that what this is). If I put my game on airplane mode it disappears.

thanks.

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    edited March 2016

It looks indeed like another player. Have you tried to tap on it?

Do you see more of these when you scroll down on your road map?

If you play connected to the Kingdom, then you can see other players too. I think those are automatically selected and assigned. 

• StephanieG

Hi Randle the thing is I don't log in!! There are no other icons on my map except my own which has always been there and I have never seen this before until recently!  If I put my phone in airplane mode it goes away. I wonder if my phone is being tracked? Do you think some kind of app would do that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?