How do you transfer Candy Crush Saga game progress to another player, and change the player's name?

Tony_Barbee
Tony_Barbee Posts: 1 Newbie

My wife was playing Candy Crush Saga on my tablet, but now has her own. She accidentilly synced her progress to my facebook identity. How can I get her progress to show up on her new Facebook identity and also use her name and picture? I have managed to get her progress to show up in the game, but unfortunately my picture icon and name appear, as they were synced. She can play that way, as me, as I don't play, but would be nice to have her name and pic show up. Please help!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Tony,

I think it´s impossible to move progress from one account to another.

Maybe try this:On your tablet, she should go to the settings in Candy Crush Saga. Make sure she´s connected to your Facebook account from within the app.She should then select the orange symbol, known as the Kingdom. If she hasn´t a Kingdom account yet, the she should create one. As an email address, she could use the same email address as she uses for her Facebook account.

Once this has been done, her progress on your Facebook account will then be saved to her Kingdom account.

Now, on her tablet, she should make sure that she is connected only to her Facebook account. Then, in the settings of the Candy Crush Saga app on her tablet, she should connect to her new Kingdom account. This should sync her Kingdom account progress to her Facebook account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?