Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am a good player but cant seem to win either cake climb or bubblegum hill. failed 6000 times
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi James! I can tell you that they are not rigged. I am by no means an outstanding player but I do, on occasion, manage to make it through all the levels. More on Bubblegum Hill but sometimes on the Candy Crush challenges. You just have to make mental notes of what works on each level so that you can repeat them.
Good luck!
Hey James,
Do you fail at a particular stage?
What happens?