Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Let me get this straight. When you read all the complaints about 1488, what you actually heard was, Oh let's do this again on another level, but this time make the popcorn even more difficult to get???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you sure you mean 1575? The popcorn is much easier to reach than 1488. There are huge problems with 1575 but this is not, I would suggest, the one that you should be worrying about!
OMG, I have been stuck on this level for TOO LONG! I wish there was a way to skip a level and continue to play. I am going through Candy Crush withdrawal!
It is definitely 1576 Ha ha...Sorry this game is killing my brain cells.
OOPPS No, sorry I meant a different level after 1575 It might have been 1576 or 77 LOL