Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I updated the app and lost levels and gold. I want it all back or am uninstalling the game.. ALL the Candy Crush games I have installed!!! Please fix...this is the second time it's happened and I'm not redoing it all over again!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't get upset Valarie. The only thing you need to do is log back into whatever you were using to sync your game (facebook or kingdom) then you will see that your levels and gold will return