Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing soda crush for some time on my tablet without registration. I have just registered.
How can I transfer my present level to a new device ? How can I transfer that to my facebook registered account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When you say you registered, what do you mean exactly, what did you register with?
If you just connect your old game to your facebook account then on your new device just log into the facebook app and then when you open the games, click to connect to facebook and this should bring across your progress.