Windows Phone 8.1

Aliya1210
Aliya1210 Posts: 7 Level 2

Its been months & I cant play Candy Crush Saga w/o having to uninstall, then reinstall, to play JUST ONCE! If I want to play again, I hv to uninstall & reinstall AGAIN (& again &again) just to play ONCE. It WON'T LOAD! I wouldn't bother to reach out, but ALL of my boosters & extra lives are GONE every time i uninstall- everything ive collected, now all COMPLETELY LOST:( It's my fave game, but this'll be my last attempt to seek help, before I give up. its slowly driving me insane lol. Please can someone help?

Best Answer

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey, first up you should probably check this thread: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear 

If you delete the game then you also delete your boosters!

For the game crashing, first check that you have enough available memory and ram to play the game smoothly. Clear out the phone cache if you can. Try some things like this to make the game run.

• Aliya1210

this answer did NOT solve my question, so I'm not sure why it's marked as solved... Smh.. I've been working in the tech field for most of my career (the last 10+yrs), so naturally the first steps I took, were the troubleshooting steps you noted buddy.. If my question wasn't rejected every time I tried to write note the countless steps and attempts to resolve my issue, I would have made that abundantly clear... Anyway, thanks for absolutely NOTHING, and claiming to "Solve" my issues smh... Useless.... Too bad I won't be bothering with any KING crap anymore.

• Aliya1210

Clearly no one is checking into the COUNTLESS complaints from Windows Platform users, noted in the most recent review sections of the site, as well as in the app store! Such a shame too... I'm sure you have plenty of loyal fans, however you would have trillions more, if you would pay attention to the other platforms, besides google play and apple.. Anyway.. Good riddance. . You have soiled any desire I had, to further my attempts in seeking resolve...

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Wow Aliya1210,

I am not a tech savvy and I don´t have a Windows Phone but I can tell you that I recently started using Windows 10 on my PC.

Honestly, I´m pretty happy about it. I play Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga and recently also Papa Pear Saga as a desktop app on my PC. They run very smooth.

Can you check if you can upgrade to Windows 10 on your Windows Phone?http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/waiting-for-windows-10-mobile-you-won-t-have-to-for-much-longer-1316453

If you can´t, I would consider changing device and go for another operating system ;-)

• Aliya1210

Hey, first up you should probably check this thread: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear 

If you delete the game then you also delete your boosters!

For the game crashing, first check that you have enough available memory and ram to play the game smoothly. Clear out the phone cache if you can. Try some things like this to make the game run.

If only you actually "solved" my problem... Smh.. U should check out the most recent reviews on the windows app store or on your site from windows users. This is a widely known issue, for which King has provided ZERO help for.. Ever since the updates a few months back- the game is rendered useless... Wont load... Just goes back to the start screen after 1-2 mins of attempting to load. Tried EVERY troubleshooting step known to mankind- what u aren't understanding is THE ONLY WAY I can get the game to load is with a fresh install... After which, I must uninstall/reinstall again to play bcz the game WILL NOT LOAD aftr playing just ONCE aftr fresh install... But u "solved" my issue smh... Ok
  • GUIMEN
    GUIMEN Posts: 1 Newbie

The correct answer is:Do not install app on SD Card.Install it in internal memory! This will solve your problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?