Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My new phone is not showing Candy Crush at the correct level. On my old phone I'm on level 275 but the new one is only showing at 97. I don't use Facebook so logged in using Kingdom. How do I get it to update please? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can only think to try logging in and out on both devices. Try to force it to recognise the connection if that makes sense. Is it definitely the same account on both?