⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does Candy Crush have to be a chore? Why can't we have fun playing games?

Options
Connie_Eller
Connie_Eller Posts: 32 Level 2

Once again we have a level, 1575, that is timed, which I absolutely have no fun with, why have the stress when we are playing for enjoyment.  Time....fine, 80,000 absurd!!!  Please fix this!

Answers

• pierre-2
    pierre-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I guess that their plan is to make us stop playing, and this is exactly what I am going to do.I know that some people have succeeded at this level, but there is a need for so much luck that I don't want to play long enough to get the same luck.Farewell candy crush and king.com, it has been a pleasure!

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

I finally beat this level after days of trying, 100's of lives.  Don't waste any boosters, since even with boosters, the loss ratio is too high.  Pretty much requires a lucky screen, and really try to make combinations that lead to a chain run... that is when the +5's tend to drop, Try to clear the ice blocks as much as you can before using the color bombs, try to save those if you need to pop a +5 that is needed,  or use them to set up for some other special candy combos.  I almost quit playing but decided to give it two more days before a grandiose uninstall.  This level was frustrating and no fun at all.  Most of my friends quit playing this game since levels like this come up too often where it is luck instead of strategy.    I'd rather play strategy games without frustration.  And the damn mouse built into my laptop is so draggy and laggy, so it loses time each play just trying to grab the damn candy to swipe it.   I cuss every time I see a timed level, and these levels don't show up yet on my cel phone where its easier to swipe. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?