Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I find it very frustrating. It usually happens when I have multiple wrapped candies exploding.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Terry,On what device does that usually happen to you? Have you done some basic troubleshooting on it?I´d go for that first. Or does this only happen on what particular level?I think freezing issues can often happen in case a device is old and low on memory.
Hey Terry,
On what device does that usually happen to you? Have you done some basic troubleshooting on it?I´d go for that first. Or does this only happen on what particular level?
I think freezing issues can often happen in case a device is old and low on memory.