Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I closed my profile in Facebook and I opened a new one with another email. I am in level 1317 in candy crush and I can play via king but when I try to connect via Facebook I go to level 1. How can I connect my level in King with my new profile?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Your progress can only be attached to one Facebook account so if your new one is at level one, then whenever you connect the game will will read this data. It's not possible to transfer it over from what I understand.