Candy Crush Saga New Episode Levels 1581 - 1595

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,112 Level 5

I have so far played the first 2 levels of this episode and have found them to be quite boring. However the main thing I have noticed is that Levels 1585 and 1595 are timed levels. Obviously King is taking absolutely no notice of its top players and the unsuitability of timed levels on a PC. Also they are continuing to display their total lack of empathy for their players (customers) who are restricted with a disability. Timed levels require no skill, just luck and the use of a lot of boosters. I am afraid the standard of the first 2 levels and the 2 timed levels have turned me right off the game. Getting very close to spending my spare time elsewhere !!!

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Peter, I agree totally with the issues you have addressed for this new episode.  I don't think I've played one level where at least one booster hasn't been used.  Additionally, the timed levels as you have stated require no skill and so many players are frustrated with King because they continually add them and appear to do nothing to fix levels which are totally unbeatable.  Have you read all the comments on level 1538 (not sure but it is a recent timed level).  I see where people are quitting CC and moving on.  Lots and lots of chatter on that one, you would think King would get it.  I knew this would happen if King didn't do something and apparently they didn't or at least do enough.  I'm with you very close to saying adios and finding another game which is a bit more relaxing and fun.     

• Debbie-5

Oops, Peter I meant to reference level 1575 ( timed level with all the  negative comments)

• Debbie-5

My original comment has not posted yet and the above comment is a correction to that post.  I'm not sure why King is reviewing my original response to your post Peter.  

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,112 Level 5

My original comment has not posted yet and the above comment is a correction to that post.  I'm not sure why King is reviewing my original response to your post Peter.  

You criticised King. Not allowed to do that !!!
  • Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2

I managed to get through lvls ending with 1595, no problems like 1575.  But I am getting bored with so many levels being  locked up that you only have one or two possible combinations ( and one choice yields no desired outcome), or a reshuffle...  continuously doing that about 10 times before clearing to a playable board.  Forbid if a 5 countdown is in that mix or its a no possible solution game from the start which wastes time.  Or if the game relies too much on luck to complete, no strategy is frustrating and boring.   I have never bought any gold bars for this game, and just use free boost occasionally, but most times they are wasted.   I completed dreamworld through 665 a long time ago, and no new levels were added... guess they abandoned Otus the Owl.  I hated that Otus anyways.  Someone must have killed him.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?