Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How come on level 1093 I only get 35 moves and others get 50....also I have more icing so it is far more difficult to pass this level.. Can you help? I am using my IPad ....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Changed to 35 which is impossible. Clearly an attempt to get people to buy boosters.
It used to be 50 but was changed to 35 moves instead, you're most likely watching an old video of the level being completed.
If in doubt, double check in the wikia page: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1093