Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You used to only need 20k, now you need 23k with frosting and chocolate. Not fair and not fun. Cannot pass without using tons of boosters. The timed challenges stink to begin with. This level is ridiculous.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this level is impossible even with boosters unless you pay money I suppose I understand this game well enough to know it will take a miracle to win this level
Hi Ann,Check here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1512-on-candy-crush-saga for more about this level.I don´t think we should be expecting easy levels at this stage..
Hi Ann,
Check here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1512-on-candy-crush-saga for more about this level.
I don´t think we should be expecting easy levels at this stage..
No,I don't know the answer. But your https.................. for more about this level. Then you see that you must get 20000 point withhout frosting en chocolate. This level is not fun, I don't expect easy levels but this is ......................................