Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi have completed episode 98 (1460)
And also started next episode completed till 1464
But in evening its gone to 1 level and automatically connect to 1451. But my completed level missing..
Reply why its happened ......
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King team,
Issue fixed but I have to complete 1451 level again. Internet connected once level completed it got a jump to actual level that was missing 1464..
Did you connect it to your Facebook or your Kingdom account? If I were you I´d add a screenshot of my actual roadmap.
Also, I think a little patience might be required if you think about the fact that millions of people are playing these games and might have questions too ;-)
Reading this https://care.king.com/en/how-it-works helped me to know what to expect here.
No, its not.rebooting done . its really failure of this application. I have completed 90% level with same handset using offline mobile application.
This is really failure of this application. Strange no one answering from king team....
Hi Raj,
Have you checked again today?
Maybe check for updates for your mobile and the Candy Crush Saga app. Restart your mobile afterwards.
No rush mate, I´m sure they will resolve this for you if it hasn´t been done yet.
King team... Reply technical reason why my played levels disappered........
?????