Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In candy crash saga, on level 1512 the moves are executed with delay.I have to try every move 3 times.And as it is a timed level,its impossible to be completed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elena!
It can either be because you have other software running in the background or because of cache issues with the browser.
I suggest you reboot the computer, then close any open programs that you don't currently need.
Please see this link on how to clear your cache: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/
Also I suggest you play Candy Crush on King.com
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)