Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played cake climb today,finished and climb on level 3 with one life but I did not get my prize ? How do I light candle on top ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just by completing all of the levels. Once you do so and reach the top this lights up all of the candles
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get your prize. I have my fingers crossed you will get one the next time you reach the top.