Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to switch my FB account, where as if I'm doing that I have to play from level 1.
Is there any method which without losing my present candy crush activity I want to switch my FB account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As far as I know it's not possible to share the same progress across multiple FB or Kingdom accounts, it''s always been that way and I think it's aimed to stop people sharing progress.