Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there is no way to winthis level without the timed candies and they are not falling. sometimes I can play 3-4 times and get maybe 1 or 2. Can you please fix this problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
From the videos I've seen I'd say an average of 5-10 drop down per game easy, so if you're only getting 1 or 2 per 3-4 games I'd record it and post it because that definitely doesn't seem right.