Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there any way to restore it? It reset to level 1 on my old device too. I was at construction on both Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good stuff Michelle,
Good thinking and well done. Thanks for sharing!
actually, it turns out that it reset the progress when I changed my google play password. I rebooted the phone and progress was restored. I was able to then connect through facebook and restore my progress.
Hey Michelle,
Did you use to connect to the Kingdom? That´s the orange symbol in the game´s settings.
You just register with your email address and that´s it. It saves your progress and gold bars.
My iOS app keeps freezing and crashing during the game. I no longer enjoy playing candy crush due to multiple glitches...I have access to the rainbow treasure on my iPhone, but not my iPad.