Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed the level, it blocked me and said to pass the next level in Saga. I did, I passed 4 levels already and it still won't let me pass in dreamland. It has me blocked. How do I get past this???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Warren- What level are you currently on? You need to be at least one level ahead before you can play the counterpart level in Dreamworld. Hope this fixes the problem :-)