When is level 1581 and above going to appear on the phone and the tablet Candy Crush Saga?

Diva_Goddard
Diva_Goddard Posts: 3 Newbie

I've completed level 1580 and my phone and tablet both say you have to wait for the levels to be completed, but when you log into Candy Crush on Facebook on the computer Level 1581 is already there.  Have been waiting for days for it to show up on the phone and tablet. How much longer do we have to wait???????????

Answers

• Robin_Keck
    Robin_Keck Posts: 3 Newbie

I emailed King about this recently. The levels for apple and android devices come later than PC as those devices have to check for quality and approve those levels before releasing them. I've noticed they usually release between one and two weeks after the PC version.

• Diva_Goddard
    Diva_Goddard Posts: 3 Newbie

I emailed King about this recently. The levels for apple and android devices come later than PC as those devices have to check for quality and approve those levels before releasing them. I've noticed they usually release between one and two weeks after the PC version.

Thank you, but they need to make these checks quicker. Highly addicted and the other games just don't cut it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?