Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got a new tablet and when I downloaded candy crush my boosters were 0 yet on facebook I have several. Why don't they sync?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Marie,
Good question but I guess it´s for the simple reason that the game might be consuming more data and therefor space on our devices if this would be different.
Also, it kinda make sense to get them where you play or where you win them on; sounds fair to me.