Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game candy crush saga suddenly was unlocked and I was sent to the end of it .I am playing level 1043 at the moment.Do you know how I could solve the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What do you mean by unlocked? As far as I know, Candy Crush Saga can be played by anyone anywhere.
A saga also never ends and I think there are 1625 levels now. Could it be that your progress got synchronized to somebody else´s?