Iphone and Facebook won't sync my Candy Crush Saga levels!

brittyjaydee
brittyjaydee Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga on my iphone and on Facebook(PC) and the levels were synchronise between the two.  However, one day, after I played some levels on my iphone and then got into my Facebook, the levels I passed on my iphone, did not sync on my Facebook.  If I passed levels on Facebook, it will sync onto my iphone. So for a long time, I just played on Facebook(PC). But on holidays, I don't have my PC and can only play on my iphone but it wont sync to my PC.  Please help!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

The game is a bit ahead on PC; 1625 levels available compared to 1595 or 1580 on mobile.

If you´re not there yet, then try to resolve this issue by checking for updates on your iPhone for the iOS version, the Facebook and the Candy Crush Saga app. 

Restart your iPhone. 

Make sure you´re logged out of your Facebook both on the Facebook app on your iPhone, as from your Facebook inside the Candy Crush Saga app.

Then connect to both again. This should do the trick, at least that´s what works for me on iPhone 6 Plus. 

• Rosi_Petrov
    Rosi_Petrov Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2016

The game is a bit ahead on PC; 1625 levels available compared to 1595 or 1580 on mobile.

If you´re not there yet, then try to resolve this issue by checking for updates on your iPhone for the iOS version, the Facebook and the Candy Crush Saga app. 

Restart your iPhone. 

Make sure you´re logged out of your Facebook both on the Facebook app on your iPhone, as from your Facebook inside the Candy Crush Saga app.

Then connect to both again. This should do the trick, at least that´s what works for me on iPhone 6 Plus. 

Glad to hear it has worked for you, Randle; it didn't for me; I have the latest ios on my iphone 4S; I kept uninstalling, installing, deleting and....you name it - all is the same. Iphone stays on 1685 and the PC is fine and am currently on 1706. The Dreamworld levels DO sync, though; the golden bars DO sync too; but the boosters AND the main level do NOT sync. Horribly frustrating. :-( :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?