Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I crossed a track between 485 and 486 by buying w/9 gold bars on my phone. On my laptop the gold bars are gone, but I haven't crossed the track. How do I get the two devices to synch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you're further on you phone then that's where the syncing is failing for some reason. Try disconnecting from FB, closing the game and reconnect it once it's open again, usually does the trick!