Intermittent loading lockup/crash

Don_Bacon
Don_Bacon Posts: 4 Newbie

CCSaga intermittently locks up whilst loading. You only get the orange screen then it crashes back to the windows start. This has happened several times before, and usually recovers after about a week without any explanation. I'm worried about reinstalling as although I have registered my email there doesn't seem to be any way of checking if my progress has really been saved. Can you advise on how to fix this bug.

BTW I'm running CCSaga on a Lumia 925 Many thanks D.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Hey Don. If you saved your progress to the Kingdom (where you input your email) then it will be safe it you delete the game. The only thing you will lose is your boosters as they do not save. 

Before deleting I would check if clearing the game cache and restarting works first. I would also check that you have some memory free on your mobile. 

Let me know how you get on!

• Don_Bacon
    Don_Bacon Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2016

Hi KingZpinn,

I've a shed load of boosters, so I'd not be rushing to do that either.

I suspect the bug is relating to special events. I was chasing chests for rewards, and finished an episode. The hang then appears until after the Chests event has completed.

Cannot be sure, but looks very likely as the cause, and I think this has coincided twice now.

BTW: CCSaga has just restarted for me as the Chests event has

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?