Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed 1595 level and I am not able to find next new level when will be the new are coming so that I can complete those levels also and total how levels are there in this candy crush saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
On PC it goes up to 1625 but that will only increase once more levels are made. Since you're on 1595 I'd make a bet that you've got an iPhone, right? An update should be out very soon since it's already been released for Android.