Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am connected to FB on the CC app thru iPhone. I can receive lives from people but only one person pops up to send lives to. When I search a friend, nobody else comes up. How do I send lives? I've uninstalled and reinstalled both the FB and CC apps
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have deleted the Candy Crush app then I can only think that this is related to your Facebook account. Deleting the game app pretty much sorts everything out. Have you blocked the game at, or removed any permissions. Check in your Facebook settings to check.