Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a large number of lives given as gifts in the android version of the game. Why don't I see them when I log in on my PC? Also I got a life from a friend while on my PC and it disappeared when I left the game and came back later.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
From what I understand Anthony the in game items like lives, boosters etc are attached to whichever device they are accepted on, then it stays there. They are not transferable so you won't ever see them on 2 devices. Gold bars and levels synchronize but other items don't.