Level 1584. Can anybody give me any tips on getting through . WITHOUT throwing money at it ?

geeboy17
geeboy17 Posts: 5 Level 2

Nothing else to add !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what's 'Spam Check' ?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

If you want boosters then go collect them by returning to previous levels to collect sugar drops. I've been banging on about his for ages now but it's like talking to myself. There is absolutely no need to spend a penny on this game and you can still amass all the boosters you could ever need!

As for this level, I'm not sure that there's anything to say. You simply need to score as many points as you possibly can. The biggest points scorers are usually colour bomb/wrapped combos. If you get colour bombs but can't combine them try to preserve them for the end of the game. They seem to score more when included in the Sugar Crush. Ultimately it all comes down to getting the right matches at the right time and that's something over which you have very little control.

• geeboy17
    geeboy17 Posts: 5 Level 2

Baz James. Thanks for your comments. But what are 'Sugar Drops' ? This is the 1st I've ever heard of them ! Where do you find them ? How do you return to previous levels ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?