Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I thought Frog's move doesn't count on Candy Crush Saga, but apparently it does on Tablet and Windows 10 App. I tried to play on Facebook App, it doesn't count. So the question is - is it some kind of bug or it should be that way?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Huh? What do you mean by frog's move and count in this context? Move to where? Count for what?
And I don't get it...why my question marked as solved.
Well, try to play 1017 level on Facebook app, and you'll see
I think it's always been that way. I don't remember it ever being a free move.