Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm soooo far ahead of my friend in levels but she is ahead of me on the leaderboard that just started popping up. Is it by total points on each game? If so, how do I find out on which particular level she is beating me so bad so I can go beat her?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know on the Facebook version it will show the leader based on the amount of stars you have per chapter. Perhaps this is what you're seeing?
I think its by level if its the board that appears under level screen that you're talking about.
Ps. I don't think there is an option for searching the scores from what I have seen