Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 796 seems to have a slight problem. Already completed the level. Went back to try and improve my score. Did so, but then this happened.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyRT_BGCB4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyRT_BGCB4w
It ran like this indefinitely. I had to waste a life and start again...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just a little glitch I guess. I'm sure if you refreshed it wouldn't happen again.
You've already passed the level so I wouldn't be too bothered by it.