Why does Festive forest flashe "hourglasses"

Darryl_Muir
Darryl_Muir Posts: 2 Newbie

When I complete a level in Festive Forest, it just flashes hourglasses in all of the levels on the board.  I cannot continue to the next level, without logging out and back in.  I'm running Vista Ultimate and and Google Chrome.  I just updated Java today.  But it continues after the update.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

You may want to look at upgrading from Vista, It's getting on a bit now! What troubleshooting have you done so far by the way, I take it you got no joy from clearing & cookies right? Did you also try load the game in a different browser quickly? Could be something or an extension Chrome messing thing up.

• Darryl_Muir
    Darryl_Muir Posts: 2 Newbie

You may want to look at upgrading from Vista, It's getting on a bit now! What troubleshooting have you done so far by the way, I take it you got no joy from clearing & cookies right? Did you also try load the game in a different browser quickly? Could be something or an extension Chrome messing thing up.

I cleared cookies and cache. I also tried in FireFox with the same results. I updated Firefox to the latest version. Same results. I've also downloaded the lastest version of Adobe Flashplayer. Still the same results. This is the only level that appears to have this issue. I go back to the prior level, and it is fine.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?