Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On Level 1594, I used a color bomb and a wrapped candy to "complete" the level. I got credit for all the wrapped candies, but did not get credit for the color bomb! GRRRRR...anyone else have this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes...I just posted the same thing just seconds ago. Cost me passing this level one time and it has happened 3 times to me. I am using no boosters as all my color bombs were generated on the board during the game itself.
I've only had this when I used a Colour Bomb Booster I had, it doesn't count in the order because the Colour Bomb was not generated on the board which is a requirement.