I play candy crush on my tablet, not on facebook. After an update I can no longer open the game

JSReed
JSReed Posts: 5 Level 2

After an update, I think yesterday I can no longer open the candy crush game. It tries to open with the orange screen then it closes and goes back to home screen. I have tried all the usual, restarting etc but no use. As I do nor play on facwbook I am worried about losing my game if I reset. Please advise!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi JSReed!

Which mobile device and OS do you use?

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

• JSReed

Hi JSReed!

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.

Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 on android. I have uninstalled and reinstalled candy crush having, hopefully, saved progress to facebook. Still cannot open the game!
  • JSReed

Hi JSReed!

I cant even open it on the tablet through facebook!
  • games4us
    games4us Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi JSReed!

Having same problem as you one year later. What to I have to do to get some help from king

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?