March 30th my game, Candy Crush Saga reset itself

Gina_G
Gina_G Posts: 2 Newbie

March 30th my game, Candy Crush Saga reset itself when I logged in. Initially it started me at level 1 and then reset and asked me to play old levels and then reset again and I was at my last level 480. I spun my wheel for that days booster and received fish. I then went to play my level. All of my boosters are gone except the 1 fish. I had well over 50 of each and about 10-15 hammer and hand switches. I am VERY disappointed that this reset seemingly only took my boosters. I still have my 8 gold bars and my 135 notes of "lives". Please reset my game so I can have all my boosters that I did 3/29 before the game reset itself to level 1 and then back to my current level minus boosters. (I really don't care if resetting losses the last fish I received 3/30. Thank you

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?