⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

there is no way to get 100 orange candies in level 1043

chnajesam
chnajesam Posts: 15 Level 2

On level 1043 it is impossible to get the 100 orange candies that is required to pass the level. I have tried so many different combinations in order to see if there was a way to even receive 100 orange candies to pass the level. I have tried using 100's of combinations and have tried getting all the other colored candies and still there is never enough orange candies released in order to pass the level without purchasing a booster. It truly isn't fair that King states that there are ways to pass each level without purchasing boosters. I even tried purchasing various boosters and even then there were never enough orange candies released on to the game board in order to collect the 100 orange candies in order to complete the level Has anyone else found this level impossible to pass?

Answers

• Corinne-3
    Corinne-3 Posts: 5 Level 2

I just did in one shot with no boosters. Make stripes and wrapped and make use of them. Best if able to put them together. Just have to keep and eye on the timed bombs and get rid of them. Try without boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?