Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When i need tickets or lives my whole friends list pops up when a large number of them don't even play this game. Is there anyway to only have the friends that also play show when I'm trying to send requests?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Elke,Maybe double check the settings on your Facebook.I found this one here, it might help you too!https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/friend-list
Hey Elke,
Maybe double check the settings on your Facebook.
I found this one here, it might help you too!https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/friend-list
Thanks for your response, I did check the app settings on Facebook but still can't seem to narrow down the list to only friend that play the game.