Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to redeem my game cards but don't know how to get the pin number you have to have to do that.
I want to redeem my game cards for Candy Crush, but do not know how to get the pin number that appears to be required.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Karie- If you are using the Facebook gift card I have found this link it should help :-) https://www.facebook.com/help/www/210241279016563
If you have any problems I think you will need to contact Facebook. Have fun playing!