Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Lately my mailbox hasn't been working and I am considering if I should delet the game and then try to open it again. But I don't want my progress to be lost. I have been wondering if it will get lost.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ella :-) Before deleting the app lets make sure that all your progress is backed up.If you usually play connected to Facebook then make sure the last level you played was whilst you were Facebook connected.If you do not play connected to Facebook then you simply need to back up your progress to our Kingdom.
Once your progress is backed up you can now uninstall the game. To remove an app from an Apple device, touch the app and hold your finger down until all the apps start to shake. You will see a circled "X" in the upper left corner. Tap it to delete the app. Now reinstall the game and log back in via Facebook or Kingdom.
I hope this helps! :-) Do let us know if you have any problems.