Candy crush candies changing colour

Trackydaks69
Trackydaks69 Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 335 and for the last 20 levels or so you've introduced the candies that change colour. These candies affect my eyesight and so I'm going to have to stop playing unless you remove them from the levels. Would you consider removing them?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

I think you know that this isn't possible. It's unfortunate that the game affects you in this way but hundreds of millions of players have passed these levels and the many others which also include the changing candies. It would be totally unreasonable to change the whole nature of the game for one player at this stage, years after this candy type made its debut.

• Trackydaks69
    Trackydaks69 Posts: 2 Newbie

I think you know that this isn't possible. It's unfortunate that the game affects you in this way but hundreds of millions of players have passed these levels and the many others which also include the changing candies. It would be totally unreasonable to change the whole nature of the game for one player at this stage, years after this candy type made its debut.

Thanks. I did expect that answer but I can but ask. Hopefully you won't include them on the other two candy crush games. Just an aside, I'm sure it affects a lot more than just me - I have vertigo which is why it affects me - I'm sure there's others out there but they haven't asked the question. Thanks again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?