Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 335 and for the last 20 levels or so you've introduced the candies that change colour. These candies affect my eyesight and so I'm going to have to stop playing unless you remove them from the levels. Would you consider removing them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you know that this isn't possible. It's unfortunate that the game affects you in this way but hundreds of millions of players have passed these levels and the many others which also include the changing candies. It would be totally unreasonable to change the whole nature of the game for one player at this stage, years after this candy type made its debut.