Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I click on the treat calendar icon it stays on day 1 "start" and its been like that for about 4 days now! Anything I need to do to get it to work or this is an issue for everyone?
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mine doesnt work either....
Also having the same issue won't get past the start! Not sure are y'all having issue with mail also? I haven't gotten any mail and that's cant be right I know for sure others are sending me stuff but can not open any thing.. :-/
I am having the exact same problem. I was very excited when I saw this and now it is just disappointing. Hopefully King will do something to make it up to us. They have always been good in the past when there have been problems.