Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want my boosters for logging in 10 days in a row. What happened to the check off list?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Today is still the same, no treat calendar, no rewards for my loyalty. Candy Crush is completely updated on my Android phone. I've logged in and out twice. I've turned my phone off & on. NOTHING. Why temp us with free goodies King? You clearly had no intention of coming through.
Mine did the same thing! I got to day 3 then it started over and I got to day 2 and next day it was gone!
I have the same problem. The treat calendar disappeared from my iPhone this morning. This is very annoying.
Highly disappointed! I've tried logging in & out as well as turning my phone off. Nothing!
Same issue here. Have played daily but only received boosters for about 3 days. Now the list is gone. Disappointing.