Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ive recently noticed on my present level, 1247, that the jelly fish doesn't destroy the candies jelly only candies without, even a cherry.. They barely destroy blockers.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are no jellies in this level. The fish therefore target random squares irrespective of their content.
Dang, wrote the following thinking I was responding to a King support rep, sorry about that! Not trying to be a jerk but I'm leaving this here: Really pitiful answer there!! I would think that if a player has gotten this far, it has become sufficiently obvious that when there are no jellies for the jelly fish, they will go for the next best target at least half the time. So, since I see there is a bit of 'mincing words', I will ask, "Why are the fish even targeting candies, color bombs and carefully placed combos BEFORE taking care of the whipped, meringue, etc.?" To me, they are behaving quite a bit differently on this level. I mean they do get a licorice here and there but otherwise they are worthless! Worse, they keep targeting my setups! They ARE the enemy. Take them away if you are going to put them on a diet! LOL Rant over, back to playing.