⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is the jelly fish not destroying the jelly?

Options
GlorCal8
GlorCal8 Posts: 5 Level 2

Ive recently noticed on my present level, 1247, that the jelly fish doesn't destroy the candies jelly only candies without, even a cherry.. They barely destroy blockers.

Best Answer

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are no jellies in this level. The fish therefore target random squares irrespective of their content.

• Lyndryl
    Lyndryl Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2016
    Options

Dang, wrote the following thinking I was responding to a King support rep, sorry about that!  Not trying to be a jerk but I'm leaving this here:  Really pitiful answer there!!  I would think that if a player has gotten this far, it has become sufficiently obvious that when there are no jellies for the jelly fish, they will go for the next best target at least half the time.  So, since I see there is a bit of 'mincing words', I will ask, "Why are the fish even targeting candies, color bombs and carefully placed combos BEFORE taking care of the whipped, meringue, etc.?"  To me, they are behaving quite a bit differently on this level.   I mean they do get a licorice here and there but otherwise they are worthless!  Worse, they keep targeting my setups!  They ARE the enemy.  Take them away if you are going to put them on a diet!  LOL Rant over, back to playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?