Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am at 133 Candy Crush Saga and I have a new mobile phone, both are iphones. I would like to start at 133 on my new iphone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you click on the crown in the bottom left corner you can save your progress to your email address. Then on your new phone, just click on the crown & enter your email address again to pick up where you left off.